Announcement of the application for the second bachelor’s degree program at MIT Vietnam in 2023
In order to meet the needs of individuals who wish to change careers, broaden their knowledge, hone skills, and update qualifications to adapt to the increasing demand for high-quality human resources. The Admission Council of Mien Dong Innovative Technology University has announced the enrollment of students for the second bachelor’s degree programs in 2023.
In 2023, MIT University Vietnam offers second bachelor’s degree programs: Bachelor of Pharmacy and Bachelor of English Language.
A second bachelor’s degree is a degree awarded to those who already have at least one bachelor’s degree and have completed the requirements of the second bachelor’s degree program to be eligible for certification and graduation.
- Eligible candidates: Candidates who have graduated from universities in disciplines close to the registered majors, regardless of training modalities.
- Admission method: decisions made in accordance with the Regulations on bachelor’s degree enrollment according to the enrollment scheme of Mien Dong Innovative Technology University.
- Study schedule: Convenient for people who are employed.
- Time to receive applications: February 07 – May 07, 2023
- Semester starting time (expected): May 22 – June 06, 2023
- Application and admission fee (required): 300,000 VND/application
Candidates pay the fee via bank transfer:
- Account name: Truong Dai hoc Cong nghe Mien Dong
- Account number: 0037 1000 1441 9009
- At the bank: OCB – Tan Binh branch, HCMC
- Message of transfer: <Full name>, <Date of birth>, <ID number >, <Admissions fee>
Candidates can directly receive the application form from the University's admissions office or get the form from MIT Uni. website (here)
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS INCLUDE:
1) Application form (available form)
2) Curriculum Vitae (available form)
3) 01 certified copy of the first bachelor’s degree
4) 01 certified copy of college transcript
5) 02 3x4cm photos, taken within 6-month period before the application date
6) 01 certified copy of the Birth Certificate
=> Candidates should prepare one more set of documents as above to submit when admitted
Address to receive application documents (in person or by post): Trung tâm Tuyển sinh - Truyền thông - Trường Đại học Công nghệ Miền Đông - Quốc lộ 1A, khu phố Trần Hưng Đạo, thị trấn Dầu Giây, huyện Thống Nhất, tỉnh Đồng Nai.
Contact us for counseling
For more detailed information:
MIEN DONG INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY VIETNAM (MIT UNIVERSITY VIETNAM)
⏩ Center for Admissions and Communications – MIT University Vietnam – National Highway 1A, Tran Hung Dao quarter, Day Giay town, Thong Nhat district, Dong Nai province.
⏩ Website: www.mit.vn
⏩ Hotline: 0981.767.568
Center for Admissions and Communications