SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES (SHS)
With the motto: training towards development, modernity and quality, prioritizing modern facilities for teaching:
Currently, the School has 15 laboratories with machines and equipment that meet well for practical teaching, experiments and scientific research. The teaching staff has experience in teaching according to the standards including PhDs, Masters, Level 1 and 2 specialties according to their majors, qualified managers with many years of experiences in the field of education, regular lecturers. regularly update professional knowledge, enthusiastic and responsible to help students gain the necessary knowledge upon graduation.
In addition, the system of practical internships is rich and diverse: from large drugstore systems, pharmaceutical factories, testing centers, hospitals... are places that students approach before graduation is a prestigious institution in the industry in Dong Nai as well as in Ho Chi Minh City, at the same time, the school also promotes activities to help students develop soft skills such as organizing seminars on professional values; opportunities and challenges of the profession; communication skills …etc...
School is a specialized unit with the function of formulating and organizing the implementation of training plans; scientific research; international cooperation; manage and develop a contingent of lecturers and staff; research and propose the development of new training programs/ majors to meet social requirements.
- Manage staff and students of the School according to the decentralization of the Rector;
- To plan and organize the implementation of training activities according to the general plan of the University, including organizing the development of training programs of branches and majors assigned by the University; organize the compilation of detailed outlines of related subjects to ensure consistency and avoid overlap between subjects of the training program or between training levels; organize the development of training programs, develop projects, compile documents and textbooks according to the development orientation of the University; organize research to improve teaching and learning methods; develop and implement methods of testing and evaluating learners' learning and training results, ensuring output standards according to announced commitments;
- Planning and organizing the implementation of science and technology activities, international cooperation; cooperate with science and technology organizations, production and business establishments related to the training industry and mobilize the participation of enterprises in the training process of the Faculty;
- Develop a plan to develop a contingent of lecturers, training disciplines and facilities for training and scientific research, enhancing conditions for training quality assurance
- Develop training and retraining plans to improve professional qualifications for staff of the School
- Organize the evaluation of staff in the School and participate in the evaluation of managers in the University according to regulations
In charge of the school : Nguyen Thi Thanh Ha, honor physician, Second degree specialist.
Professional management: Nguyen Dinh Le Thanh Tuyen, First degree pharmacist.